We’re pleased to host Thomas Monroe, Co-Founder and Winemaker of Division Winemaking Company to an exclusive reception on Thursday May 18 at 5:30PM.
Division Winemaking Company is a unique urban winery started in 2010 in Portland, Oregon focusing on rustic wine production from the region’s top vineyards. Guests will have the opportunity to meet Monroe and enjoy a selection of his wines paired with appetizers from our chefs. Click here to purchase tickets.
Division Wine | Winemaker’s Dinner & Wine Menu*
Chenin Blanc Savant 2016
Cabernet Franc/Gamay ‘Beton’ 2016
Syrah ‘Gamine’ Mae’s Vineyard 2014
- seasonal vegetable crostini
- assorted bruschetta & antipasti
- artisan cheese & accouterment
- steak tartare on toast
- smoked white fish, radish & cucumber
- chicken sausage meatballs & spring onion
- spring mushroom on puff pastry
*menu subject to change