Changes to Our Restaurant Policies
we're making some changes to our restaurant policies. effective September 3rd, 2021, The kitchen restaurant group will be reinstating it’s mask policy for all employees, regardless of restaurant location or vaccination status. while this policy goes above and beyond what’s required by most state and local governments, we feel strongly that reinstating this mask policy is an additional step toward ensuring the health and safety of our teams.
- mask wearing is required for staff.
- at this time, we are not requiring our vaccinated guests to wear masks. *NOTE: this does not apply to chicago or boulder locations where masks are required indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.*
- we ask that our unvaccinated guests please continue to wear masks when not seated at the table.
- we will continue our strict cleanliness procedures and wellness checks for staff.
- outdoor dining and carry out will continue! we look forward to serving you in whatever way feels comfortable.