Main content starts here, tab to start navigating

Easter Brunch at Our Place or Yours!

This Easter we've got great options, whether you want to join us in-restaurant or enjoy a wonderful meal at home!

Our in-restaurant experience is the perfect opportunity to meet up with Family & Friends for a tasty and relaxing brunch. 

All your favorites will be here; Farmer's Breakfast, Belgian Waffles, Lobster Rolls and many more!

Make your reservation here:

Want to save time for more egg hunting and enjoy a beautiful meal at home? Try one of our Finish at Home Meal Packages where we do 90% of the work, you finish the other 10% on your timeline. These items are exclusively available at our Denver & Boulder locations.

  • Lambchetta Dinner serves 4 - $199.50
    • Deviled Eggs gf  | crispy prosciutto, fennel pollen
    • Spring Peas & Asparagus  gf, v | lemon, basil, mint, chili, ricotta salata
    • Parmesan Polenta gf, v | saffron, dried tomato
    • Lambchetta gf  | fennel, citrus, coriander, honey, salsa verde
    • Buttermilk Panna Cotta gfo, v | roasted strawberries, basil, almond crumble
  • The Weekender serves 4-6 - $69.50 
    • Quiche v | roasted mushroom, leek, parmesan
    • Simple Green Salad gf, v | apple cider vinaigrette
    • Maple Cinnamon Coffee Cake v | roasted apple
    • Mimosa | borgoluce brut prosecco & orange juice
  • A Reason to Celebration Pack serves 4-6 - $149.50 
    • 4-Lobster Rolls | dashi aioli, black sesame 
    • Simple Green Salad gf, v | apple cider vinaigrette 
    • House-Made Crab Boil Chips
    • Mimosa | borgoluce brut prosecco & orange juice

To order in Boulder, call (303) 544-5973.

To order Denver, call (303) 623-3127.