Savor at our place or yours!
Our culinary & hospitality experts are here to help make this year's Thanksgiving extra special whether you choose to dine-in or order pickup!
- All held with a $25 per person deposit, refundable with 48 hours notice.
- Guests select their own; starters, mains & desserts.
- From tender Milk Bread Rolls, & Roasted Leek & Mushroom Dressing to the show stopping Pumpkin Pie with gingersnap crust & brown sugar-meringue & pepita-ginger brittle our menu is crafted to DELIGHT!
- View full menu below & reserve your spot today, space is limited!
- Prepaid, refundable with 48 hours notice.
- Schedule your pickup between 11am-3pm on Wednesday, November 24th.
- Includes heating & storage instructions + day-of timeline to ensure Thanksgiving Day success.
- Please note our turkey comes quartered and in a cryo-bag. You will simply drop the bag into boiling water, then sear pieces to golden-brown deliciousness. All you have to carve is the turkey breast.
- Making your own turkey? No problem we have an amazing selection of chef-prepared sides to make hosting Thanksgiving a snap (you can even take credit).
- View full menu below & reserve your spot today below, quantities are limited!
Make your reservation or reserve your meal today:
- 14-16 pound Green Circle Turkey (gf) - 12.95 pound (75 deposit required, balance due at pickup)
- Roasted Leek & Wild Mushroom Dressing (v) - serves 4-6 -20.95
- Herb Whipped Potatoes (gf,v) - serves 4-6 - 15.95
- Roasted Turkey Gravy qt - serves 4-6 - 12.95
- Cranberry Chutney qt (gf,v+) - serves 4-6 - 13.95
- Pumpkin Pie (v) - gingersnap crust, brown sugar-meringue, pepita-ginger brittle - 29.95
TO START -
- Welcome Plate chicken liver mousse, brie, fig jam, pickles, toast
- Cold Water Oysters (gf) mignonette, cocktail, lemon +16.50pp
FIRST COURSE - choice of
- Harvest Salad (gf,v) greens, apple, pecan, goat cheese, cranberry-serrano vinaigrette
- Fire-Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque (gf,v) creme fraiche, herb oil, spiced pepitas
MAIN - choice of
- Roasted Turkey cranberry chutney, roasted turkey gravy, herb whipped potatoes, roasted leek & wild mushroom dressing
- Roasted Red Kuri Squash (gf, v) sage-brown butter, pecans, cranberry, blue cheese, sorghum
SIDES FOR THE TABLE
- Milk Bread Soft Rolls (v) whipped butter
- Roasted Butternut Squash (gf, v) apple, labna, walnut, date molasses
- Seared Brussels Sprouts (gf) dates, spanish chorizo, ricotta salata, sherry vinegar reduction
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes (gf, v) burnt maple, toasted swiss meringue
- Braised Greens (v) miso-brown butter, lemon, crispy onions
SWEETS - choice of
- Pumpkin Pie (v) gingersnap crust, brown sugar-meringue, pepita-ginger brittle
- Apple Dumplings (v) vermont cider-salted caramel